[adsl] Comments on DSE ADSL router XH1173 and XH9949

paul warner paul.warner at bigfoot.com
Sun Jun 24 02:58:20 EDT 2007

Hi all,

My  old and trusty  DSE XH1149 router looks like it is about to turn
up it's toes after 4 years of faithful serve. Locks up every couple
of hours  and looses DSL.  Have to repower to get going again.

Looking at the DSE site I find a single port XH1173 for $$40.00.
Looking at the user guide it is the same set up as my existing one
and the other is the 4 port XH9949  at $68.

Has Any one gotten any comments on these good or bad.

Tomorrow nite I will reset the old one back to default just incase
there is some  setting corrupted in it.

I still have my less than trusty old Dynalink RTA020 as an emergence backup..

Thanx in advance..

Regards,

Paul Warner

paul.warner at bigfoot.com