[adsl] ADSL2+ here and now?

Keith & Deby camaro69 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Feb 12 15:51:04 EST 2008

Rem im a amateur in this stuff...but something strange happened on my
connection in Manurewa about Sept 07..I was running a Cisco 827 and was
getting consistent 2500/2700 downloads and 420/500 upload...
I had a d-link  dsl-504g  that I connected up and immediately was getting
6200 /6500 dl and 520/580 ul
So connected up the old m1122  and that was the same as the Cisco.
Would this have something to do with  adsl2 ?
I cant see if the Mamurewa connection is still at those speeds as it has
been down graded and now living in Cambridge...where with the d-link get
about 2700 and 480
Thu sometime after the 23rd the manurewa a/c will be up graded and will be
moving back there.

Have a Nice Day
Keith & Deby
Our Web Sites