[adsl] ADSL Routers and multiple Port 25 forwarding

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Sat Jan 6 03:41:06 EST 2007

> This will probably be because its default gateway will point back to
> adsl2's router, so any attempt to communicate with it through adsl1 will
> have all return packets routed via adsl2 - and the remote end will not
> have any idea what is going on. (Aka, no tcp sessions can be established).

There is 1 option. buying 2 more intelligent DSL routers such as a couple of
cisco 837/537 for example and use iBGP or whatever your favourite igp is and
use that to change things around automagicllly.. Also another option
depending on the routers you have is to use RIP internally on them. I know
alot of routers have RIP routing, but if its useable internally I have no
idea.

Thanks
Craig