[adsl] P2P on unleashed Orcon Avanced 40 Plans

Raimund Eimann raimund at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Sun Dec 10 22:29:51 EST 2006

Hi,

> have you considered moving to another ISP?

Yes, but are there any better ones? When I have to pay $100/month just to get
P2P working, I rather forget about a residential Internet connection
altogether.

Currently I get 40GB for $49.95 (with "Orcon Tolls").

WorldNet wants $60 for 30GB, if you subscribe now Orcon even wants $70 for the
very same thing (30GB, line rate down,128kbits up).

The only halfway reasonable offer I can find is NZnet (www.nznet.co.nz). They
offer unlimited traffic for $59.95 (I'm in progress of checking what the
catch might be with that one...

Cheers,
Raimund