[adsl] Looking for a good ADSL Router.

Steve Barr steve.barr at xtra.co.nz
Thu Dec 14 22:39:12 EST 2006

I use 3Com Officeconnect routers most of the time.  They have a good feature
set, built-in wireless, DHCP, VPN passthrough etc etc, are happy with Macs
and are very stable.  4 ethernet ports and reasonable firewall.  They work
well on marginal lines too which is a big plus. You can manage remotely via
your browser no problems (not that you'll have to!) Around $120 + GST.

Cheers,

Steve