[adsl] ADSL2 enabled exchanges?

Jp Wise jpwise at theflat.net.nz
Tue Feb 12 02:21:54 EST 2008

Hi Tet, thanks for that, I'll have to look into it later on.

I've got the Speedtouch Home (not pro - just eyeballed it to confirm),
and the PPTP is useful for the firewalling, since it's a real world
address it's handling the traffic directly, you can log or drop what you
want, and deal with the real world address, not the NAT'd address.  I
know at the time I set it up there weren't many that supported passing
the real world address through, especially without using a PCI card in
the PC itself.

Jp.